Giving & Friends of History
Join Friends of History at The University of Texas at AustinWith your annual tax-deductible donation of at least $25 you will:
- Support undergraduate and graduate student financial aid, faculty research, and new outreach initiatives
- Receive the department’s semi-annual electronic newsletter, with features about faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates
- Receive announcements of events sponsored by the department and Institute for Historical Studies, including talks, workshops, symposia, book discussion groups, and more
- Receive invitations to social events sponsored by the department
- Stay connected with your favorite History Faculty and Faculty Emeriti, and 11,000 fellow History alumni
Giving to Not Even Past & History’s Area of Greatest Need
History - Area of Greatest Need in History Department
History - Not Even Past
You can also invest in the department and provide opportunities to students and faculty through either planned giving or outright gifts that often carry special tax incentives. These gifts can be made with cash, securities and other such assets. One-time gifts may also be charged online.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and seek your guidance in assisting the department. If you would like to make a gift, please mail your pledge to:
College of Liberal Arts
The University of Texas at Austin
University Development Office
P.O. Box 7458
Austin, TX 78713
The above address is current during reduced campus operations for the Covid-19 crisis. You may also e-mail Stacy Clark, Chief Development Officer (Interim) in the College of Liberal Arts, to receive more information.
Thank you for your support!