To schedule an academic advising session, please schedule HERE
Asian American Studies undergradaute advising will provide:
- AAS degree planning
- information about AAS Departmental Honors
- information about community internships
- information on independent research courses
- post-graduation plans
- how to get support during your undergraduate journey
- Asian American Studies courses and faculty
One of the best tools for advising is an advising audit. This is a computer-generated list of all your classes, as they apply to your degree plan.
You may also create and view your audits online using IDA, the Interactive Degree Audit.
AAS Advising bars are not disciplinary measures:
They are simply a tool used to ensure students who can best benefit from advising actually take the time to come to the advising office. Advising bars are placed on your record just before registration. To get an advising bar removed, you must come in person for advising in the advising office or email/phone requesting that they be removed. For more information regarding advising bars please contact Othell Ballage.